Marvel Battle Lines, Nexon and Marvel‘s strategic card battle game, has received its first major expansion today, bringing 45 new battle cards and 100 additional stages to the game, raising player max level, and adding new campaign chapters written by Marvel writer Alex Irvine.
A lot of new content, different features and modes have been added to the game, enough to please Marvel card game fans and hopefully enough to entice new ones.
- New Card Pack: First major Card Pack update “The Arrivals” with 45 new cards.
- Arena Renewal: Leaderboard for players surpassing tier 8 with added rewards per rank.
- Campaign Mode Update: Two new chapters with locations for players to journey across, including the Dark Dimension, Black Panther’s homeland of Wakanda and Karma-Taj, where Doctor Strange trained, leading to the ultimate battle against Thanos.
- Special Ops Update: New sub quests, including a hunt for the 6 cosmic fragments will give players new strategies to explore and introduce the immortal Marvel Super Villain Shou-Lao.
- Level Limit Expansion: The level cap has been raised from 30 to 40.
- Deck Sharing: Players can now share their decks with guild mates.
- Holiday Party Incident: This special event shakes up the formula of the game. No cosmic fragments are generated on battlefield, instead two cosmic fragments are placed in each player’s inventory on their turn. When opponents create a Battle Line attack, they drop two holiday presents, which players need to collect to win the stage and earn special rewards.
- Holiday Sale: Surprise Card Pack packages offered for limited time only
For the latest news and updates on MARVEL Battle Lines, visit the game’s official Twitter and Facebook pages