Emily is Away is a free-to-play simulation game based on interaction with an automated interlocutor which simulates a real person. Remember a time before Facebook and Skype? When Windows XP was the next big thing and AIM was king. Relive that era with Emily is Away. Create a screenname and browse buddy infos in this chat-bot meets adventure game. Explore your relationship with Emily, a fellow high school student, in a branching narrative where you choose the outcome. And most importantly, change your text color to lime green so people know you’re the coolest kid in school.
– Buddy icons, profiles and away messages.
– A dialogue decision-based branching narrative.
– Over an hour of nostalgia-inducing gameplay.
– Five chapters spanning five years of the main characters life.
– Computer sounds you hoped to never hear again!