Soccer Manager (2023) is a free to play, single-player soccer (or football) management simulator for mobile (Android, iOS). Previous PC versions of Soccer Manager were discontinued but the mobile version may still be played on PC (Windows, Mac) using an emulator. In Soccer Manager, players control all aspects of their football club. In the football career mode every transfer, tactical change, and football match counts. Immerse yourself in the action both on and off the pitch – plan football training sessions, select your starting top 11, outsmart the opposition with winning tactics. Also think like a footballing director to make important decisions such as building a world class soccer stadium, controlling your club finances and discovering a future soccer super star through scouting and transfers.
– Over 900 football clubs from 35 of the top footballing countries.
– Over 25,000 official FIFPro™ players
– Manage your favourite Bundesliga team
– Build your dream football club in Create Club career mode
– Watch your strategy play out on the pitch in realistic and reactive 3D Matchday simulation
– Tactically manage your players from training ground coaching to live pitch-side instructions
– In-depth statistics to analyse your football clubs performance
– Sign experienced top talents for instant success or nurture the next generation of soccer stars
– Dynamic live transfer market to bring in players and build your top 11
– Build football stadiums and club facilities to world class standards
– Realistic consequences of your decisions and performance as a football coach