Freestyle Football is a free-to-play team-based action football game where you play using four players and one goalkeeper. During the game, you do not control all of the players simultaneously- rather, each player controls one player on the field. With its combination of seemingly realistic but slightly exaggerated characters, a fantasy world filled with skills, and a realistic street football culture, it provides you with a completely different kind of enjoyment from other football games that you have tried.
* Real-life football strategies and techniques as well as communication with other users.
* Train your own customized and unique characters to dominate the football field
* Huge variety of over 50 skills including everything from realistic football techniques to exaggerated skills infused with fantasy
* Train even more powerful characters which are suited to your own gameplay style through the five-stage training system
* Evaluate individual and team contributions to gameplay through the record and evaluation system
There are three types of matches in Freestyle Football: fast-paced Battle Matches which allow you to experience the thrilling tension of not knowing when you might score while attacking and defending; Friendly Matches where you can play casual games with friends; and Single Matches for users seeking to escape from the stress of team gameplay and enjoy their own play time.