Naviage was a hardcore maritime game set in the 17 century. Explore and discover over 300 ports, deep, complex economy. You can be commander, captain or pirate as you wish and start your own journey! The game offers three professional paths, a lavish achievement system, realistic global trading and stock market systems, a diverse and strategic combat system, and plenty of freedom to explore a wide variety of gaming content. Explore and discover over 300 ports, deep, complex economy, interesting combat system and more.
• Ample Freedom With 6 countries to start from and 300+ ports to visit, players are free to explore, trade and fight as they set their own path in their global adventures.
• Plentiful Gaming Content: Unique weapon sets, ships, fleet formations, technologies, port defenses and more allow players to maximize their enjoyment as they make their way to the top.
• A Diverse Battle System: Whether it’s for gold or honor, or perhaps simply to destroy a pirate’s port, battles are a major component of the game. Players will partake in battles such as Route Raids, Dock Raids, and Guild Wars with and against other players.
• Three Professional Paths: The three paths of either Pirate, Merchant, or Soldier allows players to partake in title-specific events to receive honor and achieve their respective titles.
• A Lavish Achievement System: Explore the ruins in each port to collect all 300+ achievements related to world famous monuments, natural wonders, works of art and cultural splendors.
• Strategic Battle: Play With 12 Offensive Skills, 6 Supporting Skills, and 12 Battle Formations, players have the power to customize their technique against each individual opponent’s strengths.
• A Global Trading System: Buy low, sell high and shrewd traders will earn handsome profits at welcoming ports near and far. But buyer beware – prices are constantly changing and today’s popular product may turn into yesterday’s has been!
• A Realistic Stock Market System: With 30 NPC guilds in the stock market, additional player guilds may add their stock if they aren’t afraid of a little challenge. Keep your battle ships ready because every loss in Guild Wars will hurt the losing guild’s stock value.