Phantasy Star II is an era-defining RPG developed and published by Sega in 1990 for the Sega Genesis. SEGA’s landmark sci-fi epic has come to mobile in 2017 as a free-to-play title. Experience one of the most acclaimed games of its generation. Team up with an unlikely ensemble of characters to thwart evil spreading across the once-peaceful Algo Star System. Combat mutants and robots, collect a plethora of equipment, and unravel the mystery behind one of the greatest RPGs of all time.
Phantasy Star II joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time
– An epic campaign lasting over 30 hours
– Classic 16-bit turn-based combat
– Battle against the mutants, robots, and other fierce creatures of Mota, Dezo, and Palm
– All manner of weapons to get to grips with, including laser swords, pulse cannons, and fire staves
– Eight playable characters, each with their own unique traits and skills