The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt is a free-to-play multi-player naval combat simulation game set in the Age of International Piracy, for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android systems by Polish studio Home Net Games. “Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, aboard one of 18 classes of ships and along an unlimited fleet size, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles. Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy – the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities”.
– 20 classes of ships, unlimited fleet size, multiple ships control during the fights, ship to fort fights with heavy mortars.
– 5 types of ammo – cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles. Special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
– 30 ship upgrades
– character development, experience gaining and level ups
– 20 captain skills – unlocking new game features and possibilities
– realistic sailing model, distances and time passage with day/night cycle
– hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
– building construction and upgrades
– multiple player held bases
– story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people.
– reputation in 5 nations