Starborne, the free-to-play sci-fi MMORTS from Icelandic developer Solid Clouds will be heading into Open Beta on April 2nd with a roster of new additions and improvements, after 77,000 days or 211 years of game time played by 180,000 registered players during its Alpha testing phase.
Open Beta Key Features and Additions
– A new map with zones that encourage expansion and empire building.
– Three distinct victory conditions catering to different play-styles.
– Military, Industrial and Domain victories available.
– Improved game performance and stability.
– Alliance sizes reduced to 15.
– Coalitions – the alliance of alliances – are no longer a part of the frontier.
– Mysterious alien artifacts, vortexes and broken planets are now part littered around the map to discover.
– For the very first time: an in-game Tutorial.
– Badges to commemorate your progress and your achievements on the frontier.
– Brand new Empire Skins and.
– Map Pins to help plan and coordinate your efforts across your alliance.
Official Press Release: starborne.com/2020/03/10/…